Thursday 21 May 2015

A Hot Date with Ahlan


Last night myself and my partner in crime attended the Ahlan Hot 100 Restaurants launch party at Qbara.
Hidden behind the somewhat dated Wafi Pyramids is Qbara, a gem of a venue. The restaurant and bar are stunning, as you enter you feel like you have really found the treasure beneath the pyramids with beautiful atmospheric candle lighting and Middle Eastern vibe.

There was such a buzz when we arrived as we got papped on our way in and were incredibly well looked after with bubbles on tap and canapés a plenty all night long.  The venue has a great layout with the Qbara Lounge offering a viewing platform which looks over the bar allowing you to do what I love most, people watch! If you like a more intimate experience the many lounges, booths or majlis will suit! The dress code was ‘Glamorous’ and the party people did not disappoint! A great party to launch the Top 100 Restaurants!
Oh and don’t get me started on the goodie bag! Now to work my way through the Top 100 restaurants… I guess the diet’s postponed again!

















No comments:

Post a Comment