Wednesday 22 May 2013

Aztec Dream










So this cutie Aztec number is a total cheapie from H&M. It's kind of a swimwear throw over thing so it's really see through, but pop a little black vest on underneath and you are good to go. It also looks great with skinny jeans but the sun was out so I braved it bare legged!
I really love the print on this dress, I think H&M had a few other pieces that were in this print but I controlled myself and just stuck to this one.
I was using a nice little envelope vintage handbag that weekend, its a great little find, you can come across plenty beautiful vintage leather bags in charity shops and carboot sales for next to nothing. The vintage shops pick out some of the best but then you start to pay top dollar for those bad boys. But on the grand scheme of things it's still usually a good price.
I was also rocking my awesome Matalan wedges, I feel so giant in them which I just love, and a wee statement necklace from Dorothy Perkins. Hope the sun pops out a little more so we can all get a bit more flesh on show!

No comments:

Post a Comment