Thursday 28 March 2013

Floral Headband

Hi guys,

So I wanted to show you just how easy it was for me to make a beautiful floral headband! I love the ones the Crown and Glory have but there are just a little too out of my price range!
So I was in Hobby Craft with my sister last week and spotted this little bunch of fake flowers for under £5! I immediately thought I could create something beautiful so I got to work.
I used and old hairband that was a simple gold thin band and one by one wrapped the stem of the roses behind it trying to ensure the positioning so they would sit in a nice crown style.
Easy as that! Done! Try it yourself it really was so simple!
















1 comment:

  1. Was playing with this in your room earlier and was about to ask where you got it from! A woman of many talents obv ;)

    Cx

    ReplyDelete