Monday 18 March 2013

Diggin My Dungies













Denim Dungarees - Topshop
Studded Boots - Topshops - Simelar here
I la la la love these dungarees from toppers! Still far too chilly to get the legs out, but bring on the summer I see myself living in these bad boys.
This neon knitt top from H&M was a bargain and is awesome for brightening up any outfit, again I think I will be getting a lot of wear out of this number.
I got these boots last year from Topshop, they are from their Premium range and were quite pricey, but really worth is as they are such good quality. But low and behold Miss Guided are only doing a pair exactly the same at a fraction of the price! Well done Miss Guided you officially rock!
I really love dungarees at the moment the trend is so cute but I also really want to hunt down a pair of black full length ones. Let me know if you come across any goodies!
Have a super smashin' day xxx

1 comment: