Saturday 2 March 2013

The Cambridge Sachel Company

These guys have been on the scene for a while now, and as far as I am concerned they can do no wrong.
Personally for me, the impact of their work really hit home on a epic advert for Google Chrome, watch it here. It was really to show how great Google Chrome was, but it opened my eyes to the beauty of the bags and their simplistic design and outstanding quality.  I also love the ethos behind the brand, this was a mother that needed to pay school fees and created a spectacular business virtually overnight! Watch this video and I dare you to not feel emotional!  I just love her mum!!!
I was really excited that they tweeted me the other day as I was telling a blogger pal to snap up a neon version of their bag when they pointed me in the direction of their new range.
The pastel colours are spot on for this spring/summer look, they are a lot softer and more feminine, truly the perfect bag to finish off any outfit.
Well done Cambridge Satchel co, you've knocked it out the park... Again!


My personal favourite, Neon Yellow







A selection of the Chelsea Range:






No comments:

Post a Comment